Monday 11 October 2010

Blog update, 11/10/2010

How did you use your iconography research and web page analysis' to inform your homepage design plans?

I used my iconography research to influence my webpage design by thinking back to my mood board and used all my ideas from there to put together a design which I believe would engage my audience. I also thought about other webpages of other artists I have seen and used some ideas from these webpages to organise my own webpage in a way which would be interesting to the audience. For example, I would use my colour schemes and font types to engage my audience as they would be bold enough to grab the attention of the audience. A further example of my mood board influencing my webpage would be my band interviews and information as this would give the audience some background information on the band which could engage them further.

No comments:

Post a Comment