Monday 17 January 2011

Completion of Digipak

During today's lesson I completed my digipak and edited my webpage so that both had brand identity. I completed my digipak by adding lyrics of my song to my inside left page; I did not include the title of the song but I did include a signiture from the band so it was more personal. Furthermore, I added my logo to the bottom left of my back cover, so that it was similar to my webpage. On my webpage there used to be purple lightening bolts within the title banner, yet they served no purpose and were not related to my music video or digipak. From this I decided to change the purple lightening bolts to the blue 7:00 which is on the front cover of my digipak. I did this because it created brand identity for the band and also stuck to the conventions of a webpage and digipak.

No comments:

Post a Comment